One key quality that we look for when recruiting PSWs is that they share our values. Our core values define all we stand for and culminate with our slogan which is “Your Family is my Family”. My family is what all our CAREGivers’ mindset is about. It is a shared aim, a commitment, a desire, a drive for all CAREGivers to show fulsome approach towards your family by personalizing the service and not just treating your family affairs and care as just a job, but as a responsibility of ensuring the quality of life they would want and desire for their own family.
Our CAREGivers are reliable, including arriving for work on time and fulfilling all duties in a timely manner. They respect our client’s privacy and dignity. while exhibiting a positive demeanor and kind tone of voice. They are continuously reminded to be considerate and kind when working with our clients and their families.
Model of Care
The Case Manager (Registered Nurse or Registered Practical Nurse) will:
● Provide an on-site assessment of your loved one’s care needs.
● Create and implement a Care Plan.
● Meet in person or virtually with your loved one regularly.
● Supervise our Personal Support Workers.
● Share monthly reports on your loved one’s condition.
● And more, all at no additional charge.